Sunday, August 23, 2009

Whirlwind Summer

I have no idea how to sum up the last three months in one blog entry. Lee and I have been in a crazy but wonderful whirlwind. Here are some of the highlights of the summer. Three months ago, I graduated from physical therapy school – FINALLY! Two months ago, I started my first real job at The Children’s Center. I work with children who have multiple disabilities and love it! I finally get to do what I love to do. Three weeks ago I took and passed my licensure exam, which was a huge answer to prayer. Lee has also had a lot of important and busy things going on at work, of which I am not qualified to explain since I have no IT knowledge.

In the midst of all that, Lee and I found out that we are expecting! We found out on Father’s Day. I think it’s going to be difficult to beat Lee’s first Father’s Day surprise. So far, we have had a hard time believing that we are pregnant because I have had little nausea and I don’t look that different (until recently). Lee and I are very excited about the blessing God has given us and we could use every prayer we can get.

Here is a picture of me at the end of the 11th week.


No comments:

Post a Comment