Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Two Weeks Old

Deven turned two weeks old on Sunday! He now weighs 8lbs 10oz and is working on holding his head up. Right now he is in his swing trying to wake up or go to sleep. I'm not sure which. When he is in this in-between stage, his forehead wrinkles and his neck extends with the effort of opening his eyes. It's a pretty cute face and I've had a hard time getting a photo of it.

We closed on our house yesterday. We are officially homeowners! It is a wonderful house. It has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a loft, and really big windows. The location is probably the best part about the house. It is very close to two highways and only 10 minutes from Lee's work. Plus, good school district.

I was trying to figure out a way to control who can read our blogspot. Blogspot has a way to have people login using their email. So, you probably got an email from me last week saying that you were invited to read my blog. I didn't realize until after I sent that email that you had to have a gmail account in order to read the blog past one month. I decided that was silly to make everyone get a gmail account just to read my blog so I got rid of that feature. Just thought I would let you know why you don't have to log in to read the blog.



Here are some pictures of Deven on his two week birthday.
Deven is with his Nonna in the first picture and working really hard to hold up his head! The last three photos are just some funny faces Deven makes. After he eats, he often purses his lips as he is doing in the last picture. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. He looks so much bigger already....I guess that's good! haha I can't wait to hold him again in a few weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! I was waiting for more to be posted. Now I can't wait to see pics of the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's getting so big already! He's adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the pictures! So happy for you on the house (and I'm jealous ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love his post meal face! He is getting cuter and cuter!

    ReplyDelete