It has been an adjustment being the only one home with Deven. I don't have my in-laws sitting in the next room to hold him while I go shower. Thankfully, they are still close by and more than willing to watch him when I need to get something done. I don't know how my Mom and Mother-in-law survived so many moves in the Air Force with babies and without family/friends nearby.
I never got around to posting pictures of Deven's room while we lived with Dennis and Celeste. I love Yosemite National Park. It is my favorite place in the world so I made it the theme of Deven's room. Lee took pictures while we were in Yosemite and we hung them in his room. My sister Meagan made the letters below and my Mom and Celeste made the bedding and curtains. Black bears are also prevalent in his room.


Every March our church has a basketball tournament. Lee's team was named the "Hot Wings". Some friends and I made t-shirts to cheer our team on and I made one for Deven too. Lee's team won all three of their games! 
Here is our first family Easter picture.

Is the Easter pic before or after Deven pucked on Lee? :)
ReplyDeletehaha!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Congratulations on your new life!
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures, and the bedding is so cute! It turned out really nicely! I can't wait to see pictures of the house...and to see it in person! Congrats to Lee on his promotion!
ReplyDeleteI guess we should change the heading picture on the blog. It's just me and Cami, which is a mere 66% of our family now.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the family Easter pic! His face in the hot wings shirt is hilarious! I hope I get to see him soon! Love you guys! And congrats to Lee on the promotion!
ReplyDelete