Here are some pictures from December and January.

We took Deven outside on the first day of this snow storm. He did not like it. We bundled him up pretty good and set him on a plastic bag so his pants wouldn't get wet.

Deven loves to watch Daddy build a fire.

Deven playing in his bedroom. He likes to throw everything off the bookshelves.

The weekend before the current snowstorm, it was in the 80's. Deven loved the bike ride. He was bouncing in his seat, kicking his legs, and squealing.

Happy Boy!

Deven is pointing to the equipment he's not supposed to touch.

"Can I touch it today?"

Matching ACU sweatshirts. This is in my Mom and Dad's backyard in Shreveport, LA.

Reading time with Daddy right before bed.

Sitting inside his race car track. He has way too many toys.

This is from Christmas. Deven enjoyed licking the snow globe.

Ready for church!
I just can't get enough pictures of him! He is way too cute! I love the one of him in the snow! haha And he is looking so handsome in his suit! I am so excited to see you guys for his birthday! Love you!
ReplyDeleteSo many cute pictures! That's hilarious that he licks the snow globe! I can't wait to see him!
ReplyDelete