Lee and I went to our second official dr.'s appointment on Thursday. We were very responsible and showed up 15 minutes early and I made sure I had a full bladder and was ready for tests. An hour and a half later, the nurse finally called us back! He is a wonderful doctor so I forgave him for making me wait with a full bladder.
We got to hear the heartbeat, which is pretty amazing. Our doctor has an old ultrasound machine so he lets us look whenever we want for free! We watched the baby swim around and do somersaults. He/she is a speedy little one. I could have watched him/her all day long. Very fascinating.
Our next appointment is in six weeks and that is when we find out the gender! Be sure to vote on which one you think we'll have!
8 years ago
Oh my goodness you got to hear the heartbeat! I am so excited! That's amazing! Also I can't vote on the sex since I had my dream and if I vote you will know the sex since clearly I already know. So I will have to keep my vote to myself, but I voted in my head. I can't wait, these next 6 weeks better fly by! I love you!
ReplyDeleteIt took me like 3 days to figure out how to comment, but oh my goodness I'm so glad we made you get a blog! You have to keep taking belly pictures for us! I can't wait until you find out the sex. I voted and I will let you know if I'm right! I love you!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it crazy when you hear their heart? The next major ultrasound is crazy too. When we found out the sex of Zeke, they were able to show us all the internal organs! AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Heather about the belly shots, keep them coming! I am glad they made you get a blog too! Now you just need to get Heather & Chelsea to write on theirs:) Meagan is doing hers! Now we need to get you all linked on the OneRoom Family blog!
Love you
Neisha