Lee and I have another Dr.'s appointment next Monday. At that visit we will schedule the visit that determines the gender! The gender voting poll is still open for anyone who has not voted. I have been looking at the wives tales that determine whether the baby is a boy or a girl. It looks like a bunch of hooey. At the end of the test it said I have a 50% chance of having a boy and 50% chance of having a girl. Here are some of the items.
- Since Lee has not gained any weight, we are having a girl.
- Since my mom doesn't have gray hair, we are having a girl.
- My nose hasn't changed, so we're having a girl.
- My headaches mean I'm having a boy.
- chinese calendar says a girl.
- The ring spun in circles over my stomach, therefore, boy.
Do people actually rely on this information? Hmmm. Here's a picture of me at the end of 14 weeks.
My personal favorite is that your nose has not changed. What the heck? All I'm saying is that is some pretty reliable information...
ReplyDelete