Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lee and I are faithful followers of The Office. We have watched every single episode thus far and the season premiere aired this past Thursday. If you follow the show you know that one of the main characters is pregnant and she was keeping it a secret from the rest of the office. I was guessing she was less than 12 weeks pregnant by the look of things. But no, she is four months pregnant, exactly the same as me. However, unlike me, she can still hide it. Only in Hollywood can a woman hide her preganancy up to four months.

Today, I went to the most amazing Mexican restaurant. I had pork tacos with lime juice, tomatillo sauce and red salsa. I also had chips with lime juice and salt. To finish it off, I had mandarin soda! (I really enjoy talking about food in great detail these days.) When you come visit me I will have to take you to this place.

The ladies at my church have all contributed to a batch of maternity clothes and I got a portion of it a couple of weeks ago. So far, I have not had to buy any maternity clothes. Here I am sporting some of the hand-me-downs at 16 weeks.

I blame the pregnancy for the random topics of this post :)

3 comments:

  1. haha, that was random, but it made me laugh a lot. And don't worry, I talk about food alllll the time and don't have the excuse of being pregnant. I quite enjoy knowing what you eat! Thanks for the update! You look so cute in that outfit! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cami you look adorable! I love the outfit and the pregnant tummy, if I was in town with you I would eat with you alll the time (it's what I do best). And would bake treatsies because....well I don't need a reason. Anyways, you look realy cute and I messed up and read the first half of your blog, dang it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the girls, I think you look adorable! Keep on eating! Enjoy everything you can. Love to you both, I mean you three.

    ReplyDelete