Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Almost Eight Months!

Deven is crawling all over the place. His Aunt Meagan has been visiting this last week and he's been showing off his new skills. Besides crawling, he is also very proficient at pulling up on the furniture. He is the most smiley baby I know. Here are some pictures of him over the last month.















Why buy toys if you have coasters and newspapers around? Not to mention remotes and cell phones.










All ready for church. He is very sleepy in this picture.





Playing the piano with Nonna.



Helping mommy with the laundry. He looks rather mischievous in this picture.


Deven went through a phase where his legs always ended up through the crib. I finally put the crib bumper on.


Playing the piano with grandma-great!




2 comments:

  1. I am so thankful I got to spend some time with you guys! Deven is so fun and precious! Thanks for posting more pics! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the picture of him with you and your sister - he had such a sweet smile- and the one of him on the pile of laundry cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete