Thursday, November 4, 2010

First Halloween

I'm having so much fun with Deven, he is such a sweet boy. He really loves for us to read to him and sits very still and touches the pages. His favorite book is about Tractors and there are lots of different textures throughout the book. A friend of his was over the other day and was touching the book and Deven was very upset about it. He also enjoys playing with balls, knocking over towers, playing with electronics, climbing on his baby swing, opening cabinet doors and seeing what's inside, listening to singing/music. Speaking of electronics, Deven broke the PS3. He actually didn't break it, he reset it but we thought it was broken. Lee fixed it and all is good now. Deven really likes to mess with the PS3, the receiver and outlets (which are covered). This week I've started swatting his little hand and telling him "no" but it seems the more I do it, the faster he touches them. It ends up being a game so I've decided just to redirect his attention. He still loves bathtime, going outside, and going to Sunday morning class. He does not like being hungry or sleepy or having his nose wiped.
Charlie Brown!




Happy Boy!


He likes to chew on wood. He doesn't put anything in his mouth but he will chew on furniture.



3 comments:

  1. You did a really good job with his costume Cam! Cutest Charlie Brown I have ever seen! This video cracks me up....I love how he pops up with a big smile on his face!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea on the costume! The picture of him chewing on the table cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me actually laugh out loud, Thanksgiving cannot get here soon enough!

    ReplyDelete