Thursday, December 30, 2010

Catch Up Time

Here are pictures from November when Deven was 9 months old. This was a month with lots of firsts. He got his first tooth around Thanksgiving and then got two more shortly after that. He still has only three teeth. He also took his first plane ride and did excellent. It was interesting to watch people sigh or roll their eyes when they realized they were sitting near a baby. Deven did really great though and we got some compliments. He also had his first Thanksgiving!


Lee and Deven in front of Little Niagra in Sulphur Springs, OK.


One of Deven's favorite toys is a paper coffee cup.


This is one of Deven's new hats. He loves to wear it!



Deven and Daddy in the airport.




Deven and Daddy on the plane. No Deven did not sit the whole flight in his own seat. He sat in one of our laps. He looks way older than 9 months in this picture.



Lee, Deven, and me in front of the church where Lee and I met in 1999 (yes, we've known each other for 11 years).



Valerie and Deven on the mall in D.C. It was a fun but cooooold day!



Deven playing with his ranger hat.

3 comments:

  1. I just saw that you made updates, and I'm so glad I did. I LOVED seeing all the pictures. He is too darn cute, I can imagine that discipline is the hardest and most stressful part of parenting. I'm sure you guys are doing awesome. I love the new background, by the way! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for updating! When is Deven's birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one of him on the airplane! haha SO cute! Can't wait to see you guys for his birthday! Still can't believe how soon it is! Love you!

    ReplyDelete