Lee and I went to ACU Homecoming a week ago and met up with family. It was a lovely time and I got to see a couple of old friends and spend great time with family. Here are a few photos of the weekend. I haven't taken a belly photo recently; however, I'm 21 weeks along in these photos.

Mom and I

My sisters and I at AKO homecoming breakfast
The fam (minus Lee and I) eating dinner

The Fam
After all the homecoming events in Abilene, Lee and I drove back to OKC in time for Deven's first concert. We went to see U2.
Our seats ended up being right next to Lee's former youth minister and his wife!

Opening band. They were really awesome!

Bono! We couldn't get a good picture of him unless he was on this huge screen. It was a really fun concert! U2 has so many songs to choose from. I didn't get to hear half of the songs I was looking forward to; however, they were still really good. It was a very memorable weekend!
Sounds like a fun weekend. U2 was Zeke's first concert too but I was only about 6 weeks along when we went.
ReplyDelete