I am 23 weeks along now and still enjoying pregnancy for the most part. I'm feeling him move more every day. I've been feeling him move since week 20 and when he would start dancing, I'd put Lee's hand over my belly and Deven would stop. Finally, Lee barely felt him move last night! It was exciting. I'm starting to see my belly move especially after dinner. As usual, Deven stops moving once I get Lee's attention - little stinker.
I'm also enjoying all the special treatment I get because I'm pregnant. People give their seats to me, adjust their temperatures for me, help me carry things, get me glasses of water at 3 AM, etc. I really don't need all this special treatment but I'll take advantage of it while it's offered!
Often, when I walk in public, women see my belly and smile so tenderly at me. It warms my heart and I often wonder what they are thinking when they smile that way.
I'll continue to think of the positives of preganancy because they are much more enjoyable than the negatives!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment