Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Countdowns


I am 25 weeks pregnant in this picture! I can hardly believe it. A few weeks ago, I was still having to talk myself into the reality of pregnancy. It is still hard to believe; however, it's a little easier when Deven constantly dances on my inner right ribs. Maybe not constantly, but he does it often.
The holidays are coming up and I usually like to get Christmas shopping done sooner rather than later. So, I was looking at the calendar to figure out a time when I could shop and realized something all too real. There are 6 weekends before Christmas. Four of them are already planned out. Basically, I have two weekends to register for baby stuff and do Christmas shopping. This would probably stress the type A person out. Thankfully, I'm not very Type A. I do have a plan: get it done before Christmas. How or when it happens will fall into place later. As Scarlet O'Hara says, "I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow."
Right now, I'm not really thinking beyond Christmas. However, I did realize that after Christmas, Deven will be here in about 8 or 9 weeks. Wow! Time is going to fly by. In the meantime, I will continue to enjoy pregnancy and enjoy every moment that Lee and I have with just the two of us.

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! What a change! You do look so very cute and I am anxious to see all of you Thanksgiving!
    Max

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look for real preggers now! I hope I get to see you before Christmas. Maybe Heath and I can come up and help you register. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look Amazing! Pregnacy sits well for you! I can't wait until week get to talk agian soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6 weekends till Christmas!! Being a type A person I got a little stressed when I read that since I haven't bought a single gift. :) Your looking so beautiful in that dress!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete