Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

Lee and I spent a lovely Thanksgiving with family in Oklahoma. We had the usual fixings and watched lots of football. We also had a doubles Wii tennis tournament. Kate and I came in second place!
I got to visit with my cousin-in-law who is expecting a baby in May. We talked about baby stuff almost the whole evening, from homemade baby food to new products to register for. She bought me a Snoogle, which is the most amazing pillow ever made! I've had a cold the last couple of days and have not been able to sleep lying down and this pillow helped me prop up to sleep. It is a huge blessing!

To keep with Thanksgiving tradition, I thought I would make a short list of things that I'm thankful for:
  • Deven
  • snoogle pillow
  • maternity scrubs
  • husband, parents, and in-laws who seek the Lord daily
  • nasal irrigation (such a blessing when medication options are limited)

On Monday I will enter the third trimester! Some women like to volunteer information about how terrible the third trimester was for them. I am trying to be positive; however, I can't help but dread it a little because I am feeling more uncomfortable every day. I do get to wear maternity scrubs for 40 hours a week - awesome! I'm so glad I don't have to wear real clothes to work. Here is a picture of me in my maternity scrubs at 26 weeks. The above picture was taken at 27 weeks right before eating the Thanksgiving meal.



1 comment:

  1. You look great Cami! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
    Neisha

    ReplyDelete