Tuesday, July 13, 2010

5 Months!

We recently took Deven to his Granny and Grandpa's house for the first time. We went to celebrate the Fourth of July with them. While we were there we went to the Riverwalk, zoo, and watched Toy Story 3. Deven got to spend a lot of quality time with the Brunts'.

Here is Deven showing Granny how big he is!

Grandpa and Deven, two peas in a pod.



4th of July Family picture

Deven is so happy to be standing with his Aunt Meagan!

After spending time in SA, we drove to Fayetville, AR to spend time with the Matthews family. This is Deven sleeping at the bowling alley. How nice it is to sleep anywhere.


Four generations of Matthews men. Lee, Ira holding Deven, and Dennis.


Deven is greeting his cousin Mason. I meant to post the picture of Deven holding Mason's hand but I posted the wrong one. It was so cute to see them holding hands. Deven was just talking away to Mason. I've never seen Deven so interested in another baby. It was the sweetest thing.



Here is Deven in his highchair for the first time. He likes to sit in it as long as he's eating and he wants out the minute he's finished.

Deven started sticking his tongue out yesterday. I tried all evening to get a good picture and this is the best I got. He's pretty funny. I'm still trying to figure out who taught it to him. Deven's been surrounded by a lot of family lately so it had to be one of them.
I enjoy being a mom more and more every day. Deven is such a joy to take care of and play with. I love to watch him sleep and feed him his cereal and change his poopy diapers. I love being his Mom!

2 comments:

  1. He is so precious! I'm so happy we got to spend some time togegther last week! Thanks for posting the pics! I love the one of his little tongue! =) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By far my favorite is of him sticking out his tongue! I always want more play time after I see him! You are such a wonderful mommy to him! I love you!

    ReplyDelete