Here is Deven sitting up all by himself!

We went to Arkansas a couple of weekends ago so Deven could meet some more extended family and so we could meet Mason. Here is a picture of Lee and Deven with cousins Zac and Mason. Aww, they're going to be buds, I can tell already. On this trip to AR, Deven met another set of great-grandparents and has now met all the greats!

I was packing for our AR trip and didn't hear Deven making any noise in his Johnny Jump up. I looked up to see him in this position just watching me. I laughed out loud and he did not seem bothered to have his arm stuck. He was very content.
I hope this video comes out okay for you. I noticed on my computer it is a little choppy. Lee might have to meddle with it some. Lee has done an amazing job of setting up our home networking system, by the way. He has created a server where we store all of our pictures and important documents and the server is backed up every night to an off-sight location, which we pay for yearly. This means that if our house burns down or any of our computers crash, everything that is important will not be lost. He is awesome. I highly recommend doing the same thing in your home. The reason why I have difficulty loading pictures is because we choose to pay for the slower internet connection. But Lee gave me some tips on how to load pictures faster so maybe I'll load pictures more often!
LOVE the picture of the boys! Too cute! Glad you all are doing well!
ReplyDeleteI am so in love with the picture of him sitting up! I am so looking forward to playing with him soon. He is precious!
ReplyDelete