Sunday, January 31, 2010

Last Few Weeks of Life as We Know It

The count down says 21 days. For some reason, 21 days sounds a lot closer than three weeks, even though it is the same amount of time. I am getting very excited to meet the little guy and dress him in his handsome outfits. I have loved getting things ready for him.

I just wanted to write about what the next few weeks will look like for Lee and I. Of course, this plan is written in pencil because Deven could come anytime; however, I'm expecting he'll be on time or late. I predict he'll come on February 24th. I have two weeks left of work and hope to have a few days to rest at home before he comes. We've had a few date nights already. We have gone to a couple of Thunder games, went out for dinner to Outback and Olive Garden using gift certificates! We also plan to have dates at Red Lobster and the Melting Pot using other gift cards. We plan on going to a Super Bowl party and going Polka dancing with some friends from church. Plus, the Olympics begin soon! Lots to look forward to.

I decided to live the next few weeks as normally as possible so that I'm not sitting at home watching the clock tick unitl I go into labor. Plus, I want to make the most of these last few opportunities to go on dates with Lee without having to worry about childcare.

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe it is coming up so soon! Enjoy these last few weeks with just you and Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy it all, Cami! Milk it for all it's worth! Your life will Never. Be. The. Same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cami! I can't believe I just found out that you had a pregnancy blog!! I love it! Enjoy those last few days/weeks... they fly by so fast. You are such a cute preggo :)

    Can't wait to see our little boys playing together someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you guys have a fun couple weeks ahead! Reminds me that I may need to slow down and just enjoy life with Zac a little more before our life changes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy everyday Cami! This is all so exciting! I can't wait to pull the blog up and see pics of the tree of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Cami! I'm glad you have been able to have date nights and enjoy your time! I can't wait to play with Deven!

    ReplyDelete