Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wonderful Husband

I just wanted to take a moment to brag on my husband. He has been a rock for me the last few months. He has such an even temper and strong faith and he gives me encouragement every day. Every morning, he asks me what I want for breakfast and goes to fix it. He makes sure I have a glass of water on my bedside table when my throat is scratchy and dry. He offers to give back massages and he often tells me “thank you for carrying our son”. I think he recognizes that this is no piece of cake. I know he will be the best birthing coach I could possibly have, which gives me some peace about that event. I thank God for giving me such an attentive husband!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you have such a strong pillar of support. You're right; being pregnant is not for the faint of heart!

    ReplyDelete