Finally! I have posted pictures of our home. There is plenty of work to be done but it will be fun to do it together. This house has a lot of potential and character. Our three favorite things about the house are the loft, the windows, and the fireplace.

These are the built in bookshelves in the loft. We use this mostly for Lee's office, where he works on Mondays.

Here is Lee's work area in the loft.

The stairs that lead to the loft. The room with the diagonal wall is the dining room.

Guest bedroom.

Kitchen and dining room, obviously.

Deven's bathroom.

Living room. The ceiling is vaulted and is probably 25 feet high. The fireplace goes all the way to the ceiling.

Deven's room!

Here's one end of the master bedroom. The wall is wall-papered and we will eventually remove that wallpaper and paint it the same color as the rest of the room.

The other end of the master bedroom.
Cami your house looks so cute! you guys have done so much work to it! I like the way you did the curtains in the living room! And I ADORE Deven's room, naturally.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting pics of the house! It looks so good. I absolutely love Deven's bathroom! =) I am excited to see your house in person soon!!
ReplyDelete