- During waking hours, if he's not being entertained he makes a series of very loud squeaks and squeals. Every time I try to catch him on video, he'll stop. He must be camera shy.
- Grabs toys with his feet with greater proficiency than his hands
- Lately, he'll bite during feedings. I promptly say, "No, no Deven" with all seriousness in my tone and facial expression. He'll look at me like, "what did I do?". And then he'll give the biggest smile ever and of course I smile back because he's so cute. Not a very good beginning of teaching him "no means no".
- There was something specific I was going to write today but I can't remember it. Oh well, perhaps what I've written will give you enough entertainment until I can remember.
8 years ago
Deven! He is growing too much, I can't wait to see him for 4th of July!
ReplyDelete